Categories > Best wines for Summer Parties
- Dry roses might be your best choices because they can be chilled and they easily match almost any food, meats or vegetables.
- Dry sparkling wines might be your second best choice for the same reasons.
- Crisp, lower-alcohol white wines are also great, especially when the food you serve at the party is not cooked. If you are having a barbecue you can choose a fruity red wine too. Just keep in mind that as your food gets more complex, your wine shoud too.
- For lighter foods, pick a lighter wine; for heartier foods, choose a more robust wine. Both whites and reds can be light, medium or full-bodied.
- Also, you should keep the heat off your wine with proper chilling techniques and the proper wine glass to ensure your guests enjoy a refreshing drink.